Here are some pictures of Lucy. She's a hand full. Cindy can't walk around the house with out Lucy right there to see what she is doing. She loves her Momma.
She's no Bulldog, but she's fun to have a round. We laugh at her all the time.
She's going in next week to get a hair cut so I thought I would get some pictures now of her long hair. She's actually pretty tiny under all that hair so she should look pretty funny.
Lucy and Lily are actually starting to get along. They don't sleep together but Lily is starting to tolerate Lucy more. Lucy still chases Lily but, I don't think we will ever change that. That's just to much fun for Lucy.
We've started remodeling the family room. Taking down old wall paper and getting ready to paint.
I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a house I don't have to remodel. But is will be nice once it's done. I learn a lot every time I do it and learn what I like and what I don't like when decorating.
We plan on going through each room and re-doing them all. Christmas time I'm going to tackle the main bath room. We'll see how that goes.
Well that's it for now. Love to all.
3 comments:
Oooooh, cute little Lucy. I definitely need a pal like her. It's going to get lonely here in a few days.
So good to hear from you. Keep the updates coming. I love reading them. Tell Cindy hi and that Bri's hat is already coming to good use. Love you guys!
I'll tell her.
Sounds like fun- I bet you won't know what to do with yourself if you weren't tearing apart something, and re-doing it. It's probably a good excuse to get new tools.
Post a Comment