Hello,
Thought I would update a little. We've been busy but never seems like I get anything done I need to.
Cindy had knee surgery a week and a half ago. Everything went well other then it will take her longer to recover then she would like. SHe had a torn meniscuss in her left knee and they went in and fixed it. She was on crutches for a few days then a walker and now she gets around with out help.
We have to clean out the yellow house across the street because we rented it so it has to be ready by the 1st of Nov. I rented a storage space to put all my garage stuff and tools in it until I can build a shed at our house.
Went fishing Sunday with my BIL Cork. We go to Canada. Caught some very big Chum but no Kings yet. The Kings should be arriving any time soon. The Chum were in the 25lb + range so it was a blast catching them because they fight like crazy.
Lucy went to the beauty parlor for the first time this weekend. She came back looking like she was put in the dryer all puffy. With a ribbon in her hair. The ribbon didn't last long.......
It's been fun watching Cindy get very attached to Lucy. She never understood how I was so attached to Winston until now. She says she gets it now. Lucy is so spoiled she would give Nickie a run for her money if you can believe that.
Brady finished doing some odd jobs I had around the house that I didn't want to do and didn't have time for. He did a really nice job and it was nice to get to see him more then the normal once a year thing. The brick edging in the yard looks great. Very happy with the results.
Well, that's about it for now. Will try and post pictures of Lucy and more fish as I get them.
Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear from ya...beginning to wonder if a big fish swallowed you up or somethin'. :) Glad to hear Cindy's surgery went well too. How about one last get together before we go? Em's got a game in Snohomish coming up. We'll be in touch.
Sounds good. I need to get over to you guys anyway and pick up the plainer plus Cindy is making a hat for Brian.
Post a Comment