Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carpet is in.

Yeah the carpet is in. I can't post pictures yet because the camera is in a hutch burried in the family room. Once we get the stuff in the family room back out to the rest of the house I will take some pictures.
Carpet looks really nice and it is such a nice change from that old chocolate brown we had before. The new stuff is much lighter in color and really brightens up the place. With the changes we made in the kitchen and now the new carpet, the place really feels different. More like our place instead of Grandma's place.
Will start putting in the new floor in th ekitchen this weekend.

3 comments:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Ok russ- you are in for my giveaway. I think this one could me the hardest for me. What do you want? But you have to atleast try and repost it on your blog. But I would want something from you. I could really use a nice homemade shelf (wink wink) But hopefully you will like what I make. Love you

Jaci said...

oooh shoot, I should have been one ofyour 5 Ash and then I could have reposted it on mine and then maybe Russ would have been one of mine and I could have then been one of his 5 to receieve something like a homemade shelf too. Did that make any sense at all? Oh well! You guys are the winners, I'm the loser. Drats!

Russ said...

I can make shelves, it's just gonna be at the end of the summer. If all goes right I will have a garage across the street with a wood shop to build them in. Maybe that's what people get for Christmas this year.