LOL, she is so funny! Are you guys enjoying the snow? Heard it was going to stay cold for a bit. We are supposed to get more tomorrow but today is FREEZING!!!!!
I love the snow. supposed to stay cold all week with more snow Wed and Thur.
Look how much fun! Has your cat found your Christmas tree yet? Our cat won't stay out of ours.
We don't have a tree. I'm married to Scrooge. We have no decorations. Next year I will.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL, she is so funny! Are you guys enjoying the snow? Heard it was going to stay cold for a bit. We are supposed to get more tomorrow but today is FREEZING!!!!!
I love the snow. supposed to stay cold all week with more snow Wed and Thur.
Look how much fun! Has your cat found your Christmas tree yet? Our cat won't stay out of ours.
We don't have a tree. I'm married to Scrooge. We have no decorations. Next year I will.
Post a Comment