Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back in France







Banjerno everyone. I'm back in France again but this time Cindy came with me. She loaned into our 787 group and she is here working with me and Boeing is paiying for it. We're here until 5/31/08




Thought I would post a few more pictures. Last weekend we went to the Medditeraneon Sea and then to a really cool Castle. Didn't take many pictures at the beach but took a few a the castle.

5 comments:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Dang! I'm so jealous!

Russ said...

It is tough being me. Even Cindy had to get dragged over her. She put up such a fight. Heh heh heh.

I think I have to go to Charlston S. Carolina next.

Jaci said...

Wow,must be rough, guys! :) The pictures are beautiful!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

we'll be in town next week- are you busy monday night? Thinking we could get together with Brian and Brady

Lacy said...

Beautiful pictures!