Hello everyone. Yes I was in France for a bit but I came back after one week. I was having some seriouse anxieties over there that were affecting my health and my Boss brought me back home so I could get some Dr-ing done. Went and did a qwuick check out and nothing major was wrong so we scheduled some more indepth tests for April 3rd.
So, needles to say I didn't get a chance to take a bunch of pictures since I was only there 7 days.
Once I get checked out and will probably have to be on some anxiety pills I most likely will have to go back.
Yesterday was Easter Sunday and Cindy decided she wanted to have Easter Dinner at our house for her family this year. I said "what are you nuts?" But it turned out to be a nice dinner. She work hard all weekend preparing things for Sunday. We had 15 people over. That's a lot for our little dinning room. We had a great time and it was nice to get together.
So I have some news that you maybe intersted in. I have decided I am ready to get Baptized. No, it's not in the LDS faith, but it is in the faith our Jesus Christ.
I've wanted to do it for some time but just haven't felt that I was ready. I've been fearfull of not being able to uphold the life style God expects of me. I just didn't want to fail in th eeyes of the Lord. Well, after attending the Church around the corner from us for a few months, Cindy and I have grown to really like that church. The Pastor has helped me understand that I am human and I do make mistakes and my fear of falure should not stop me from doing it.
So, on April 27th, I'm going to get dunked. Everyone who would like to attend is welcome to come.
Mom is flying over from Montana and Debbie is flying up from Arizona. Moms Birthday is the 26th so I wanted her to be here for that and decided it would be cool if I got Baptized while she was here.
So if you can make it, that would be great. But if you can't, I understand. You guys in Idaho have an excuse. You Marysville kids don't, you have to be there......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow- it took my breath away when I read you were going to be baptized-that's a great step. I wish I could be there- but we'll be out in July and September. Hopefully you'll be around. What were you doing in France? And let us know what the results of the next tests are. We love you, and we're here for you!
I was there for the 787 airplane. A company there is doing some Engineering and I was sent over to train them.
Keep in touch on when you're coming over in July. I would love to see you guys.
Hey Russ, what great news and OF COURSE we will be there...wouldn't miss it. So happy for you.
Wishing you good health...keep us posted on those results. Love you guys!
we'll be there the week of the 4th- Gerrit's having a family reunion the last half of the week, so we'll be free the first half- like that monday through wednesday-
did you have more testing done yesterday? How did it go, what did they say? And when is Grandma going to be at your house?
I went to the Dr. Nothing serious. I'm hooked up to a heart monitor for a week to record heart palpatations. Then a week after that I go in for a treadmill stress test. I'm pretty sure that all the results will come back that it's just anxiety from work. Very stressfull the past few weeks because I'm on the 787 program and I'm filling in for my boss here while he's in France. He returns this Monday so I won't have to do his job and mine.
I have a prescription for "Don't worry be happy" pills.
Mom will get here April 24th. Debbie gets here on the 26th. They both get sent back home on the 30th. Babtism is the 27th.
That's all I know for now.
XOXO to everyone.
Post a Comment